Saturday, September 1, 2007

Release of GradeL 0.8.7

I finally found some time to complete the latest bug fixes and release an update to GradeL. Version 0.8.7 no longer includes local help. You will notice the "Help" option is no longer availalbe under the help menu. Bascially, I was unhappy with my progress on the help feature, so I hid it until I can work on updating it. For now, users should refer to the website gradel.sourceforge.net for information on GradeL.

Since the help is gone, GradeL can now be run directly from the source directory. Of course, you can still install it to the system using the install script.

For details on the 0.8.7 release, see the ChangeLog.

As usual, please keep the bug reports coming. With the start of school upon us, keeping GradeL functioning is my number one priority. Feature requests are also welcome.

Take care!

No comments: